Prepare for Your Move with Packers and Movers’ Advice: 10 Ways to Simplify Your Apartment Move in Asheville, NC & Surrounding Areas
Your apartment move doesn’t have to be a hassle with the help of these 10 tips. Complete your next move in no time and see how you can complete your apartment move with ease thanks to the help of professional packers and movers.
- Set a Schedule – Contact your movers a few months ahead of your move, give yourself a date to pack and when to move so everything is set.
- Moving and Storage Estimates – Schedule estimates with professional packers and movers to see whose services fit your needs the best.
- Take Inventory – Take an inventory of your belongings to know what you are packing and to check when everything arrives.
- Measure and Check – Measure doorways, wall hanging, furniture, and more to make sure everything will fit in the apartment.
- Create a Floorplan – Create a floorplan by photographing the rooms ahead of time. Get excited and think about how you want your apartment to be.
- Labels – Pack with labels or color-coded lids to know which box belongs in which room i.e. The kitchen, living room, bedroom, and more.
- Reservations – Reserve the elevator to your apartment for professional packers and movers to use. Let your landlord know of your moving date too.
- Utilities – Call utilities and get them set up ahead of time.
- Unpacking – Unpack in steps or one room at a time.
- Internet Services – After the move, be at home to meet internet services and have your Wi-Fi, internet, and cable set up.
Get your apartment ready for move-in with these tips! Professional packers and movers will help streamline the process and save you the hassle. Start planning of time and complete that move before you know it.