How to Properly Compare Moving Companies in Asheville, NC & Surrounding Areas
With so many moving companies to choose from, trying to find the right one for your move can be overwhelming. However, once you learn what to look for in a moving company in Asheville, NC, you can quickly find the one that right for your move. There are several things to look for in your search. At Gasperson Moving & Storage, we recommend that you compare the services offered by at least three of the top-rated companies in your area. Here are several aspects you should be looking at:
- Longevity – Being in business for a long time, typically means that those movers have plenty of experience that they use to continuously improve their services based on their experience.
- Their Reputation – look at what others have to say about the companies you are considering online. These reviews can be an excellent indicator of the level and quality of service they offer. Spend a little time doing this and it should pay off with a moving company you can trust to get the job done.
- Binding Estimates – be sure you ask each company to provide you with an estimate for your move. The best moving companies will send a professional estimator to your home to ensure you get an accurate quote. Be sure you choose companies that offer no-cost, no-obligation estimates and that the estimate you receive is binding. This ensures the price they quote will be the price you pay. Allow for slight variances, up or down, once your goods have been delivered.
- The Right Services – some companies offer little more than the transportation of your goods from one place to another. Others like Gasperson Moving & Storage offer a diverse array of services that can be customized to meet your needs.
These services might include:
- Vehicle Transportation
- Installing Your Furniture
- Crafting Custom Crates for bulky and heavy items
- And many more
- Communication and Interaction – finding a moving company that treats you with respect and keeps the lines of communication open is vital. We assign a professional moving specialist who will be with you every step of the way.
- Insurance Options – while most moving companies have basic insurance, you should be looking for one you can purchase “full replacement” insurance. This type of insurance covers the repair or replacement of any item damaged during your move.
Contact Gasperson Moving & Storage
If you put these suggestions to work for you as you search for the perfect moving company, you should have no problem finding the right team of professional movers. Contact the experts at Gasperson Moving & Storage if you have any questions about your move or would like a free moving quote.