Learn About Important Questions That You Should Ask Professional Movers in Asheville, NC & the Surrounding Areas
As you start planning for your move a quality moving and storage company can make or break your moving and storage experience. As you begin to look for movers in Asheville, NC, here are some questions you should be asking during your initial estimate to make sure they are the best movers for you.
Questions to Ask
There are many moving companies to choose from. Narrow down your options with these helpful questions:
- When did your moving company start?
- Do you require a deposit?
- Do you have the equipment my move requires?
- How will you keep my belongings safe?
- What is the process for receiving and handling complaints?
- Are you a ProMover?
- Do you have any hidden costs for extra services?
- How much experience do your movers have?
- Are your movers and moving and storage company licensed?
- Do you have in-person estimates on-location?
- What are your services and extra options?
These questions are a great place to start. This will allow you to learn more about the movers in Asheville, NC you are meeting with. You can also ask more specific questions about what services you need from packing, disassembly of furniture, vehicle transportation, short- or long-term storage, and more.
As you call to schedule an estimate with one of the movers in Asheville, NC, consider picking your top three questions to ask the movers right away, before you even pick your estimate date and time. These questions can be deal-breakers or the most important to you. This will save you time in your decision making and will whittle down what moving and storage companies you meet with in person.
Find the movers for you with these helpful questions. Get an instant idea about what kind of services a moving and storage company can offer by asking these questions. You will want to find quality movers who are more than happy to answer your questions and concerns.